What's new in Version 6.12.0
A pop-up message in the commission system is now displayed to Participants upon approving/rejecting requests on a Request Approval Participant Module. The message informs the Participant the total number of requests that will be actioned based on their selection:
If the Participant has chosen the "Select All" bulk option, the approve/reject action will process ALL pending requests the user is eligible to action (ignores filters). The below message is displayed to inform the user of the total count of requests:
- Administrators by default will be eligible to action ALL existing pending requests that exist, regardless of the approval Job Title(s) or filters defined on the Module.
- The total count returned may differ to the visible count, if requests have been actioned in parallel to the Participant viewing and actioning requests on the page.
- A maximum of 20,000 requests can effectively be processed in one bulk action. Whilst it is possible to process records in bulk over this limit, the feature has been battle-hardened and tested to efficiently process only up to 20,000 records and it is recommended to stay within these bounds.
If the Participant has manually selected individual requests OR chosen the "Select Visible" bulk option, the approve/reject action will process only those requests that have been selected (considering filters). The below message is displayed to inform the user of the total count of requests:
1. Fixed the "Select All" option on the Request Approval Participant Module to successfully action all the eligible requests when approving/rejecting in bulk.
2. Fixed the Sales Commission Override table to be read-only, to prevent Administrators from manually updating records directly on the table.
3. Fixed the 'Upload' button to prevent users from accidentally clicking it multiple times in a row, to avoid duplicate files being uploaded.
4. Fixed the 'Import' button to prevent users from accidentally clicking it multiple times in a row, to avoid a file being imported multiple times.
5. Fixed the 'Run Calculations' button to prevent users from accidentally clicking it multiple times in a row, to avoid a Calculation being invoked multiple times.