What’s new in Version 6.15.2? Improved error prevention.
- AU Mar 2, 2021
- US Mar 7, 2021
- Prevent deletion of columns in a custom table where they are linked to either the Request Approval or Custom Table participant modules. To remove a table column, the column will need to be removed from the Request Approval or Custom Table participant module first, otherwise an error message will be displayed.
- In Participant View, where inline editing of fields is enabled on a custom table, a participant is prevented from selecting a null value to reduce the likelihood of error and preserve data accuracy.
- Prevent deletion of leaderboards where the leaderboard is still visible to participants. To remove a leaderboard, the leaderboard report module will need to be deleted first otherwise an error message will display.
- Removed fields not relevant to admins from the participant attributes page.
- Made it easier to create custom colours for Big Numbers, by lowering the minimum number of criteria that need to be set.
- Fixed an issue where avatars were not showing on a leaderboard.