Careers At Performio
We’re a growing company with offices in Orange County, San Francisco, Sydney, and Melbourne. Our customers include major companies across a range of industries and brands.
Who is Performio?
Performio is a fast-growing, B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. We solve a critical problem for medium-to-large businesses around the world – automating sales commission calculations. Our customers love us for many reasons – finance loves us because we help them accurately calculate sales commissions and provide insights into sales comp data. Sales management loves us because we make it easy for them to monitor the performance of their sales teams. And sales reps love us for the increased transparency they get into what deals they’re getting paid for.
Many well-known companies like Optus and Vodafone use our software every day. We sell into a $4 billion global market and regularly beat our larger competitors because we’re the only enterprise-grade provider that’s modern and easy to use.
We are a close-knit high-energy team that genuinely enjoys working with each other and loves to make our customers happy. Our new HQ is located in a beautiful space in Newport Beach, California. We were founded in Melbourne, Australia where we also have an office. We are profitable, well-funded, and recently purchased by a US-based investor group that is helping us invest in growth.
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Overview of The Role
The role of Business Development Representative (BDR) is an important one here at Performio. The BDRs find potential customers that are interested in Performio and want to evaluate our software. We have ambitious goals for the company. We intend to become the dominant sales performance management software for the global market within 5 years. This means generating lots of customers from leads sourced by a top-notch business development team. This will be a lot of fun, but also a lot of work. If you are up for the challenge, we would love to have you on this journey with us. See below for details on the position.
You will be a BDR working out of the Company’s headquarters in Newport Beach, CA. You will be a part of the Sales department and will report to the BDR Manager.
As a BDR, your responsibilities will be the following:
- Prospect into strategic business accounts via cold call, email and social strategies
- Drive sales growth and pipeline by setting up qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Maintain active communication and follow-up with leads by following a strategic sales cadence
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries
- Become a Performio subject matter expert and effectively communicate our value prop to prospects
- Other duties reasonably determined from time to time by your manager
Why Work For Us?
It’s simple. Work with people you’ll genuinely want to spend time with. Work at a fast-growing company that builds a great product in a big & growing market. And of course, a competitive salary, uncapped commissions, generous benefits (401k, health insurance, free on-site gym, free parking, etc.), and unlimited paid time off. If you are a high performer you will have the opportunity to advance in your career, including becoming a full Account Executive.
Our Commitment To You
We’ll be asking a lot of you. In return for your commitment to Performio, we will make a commitment to you. Here are some of the specific things we will commit to:
- Provide you with meaningful & challenging work that exceeds what you would get at a comparable role in another company. Your work will make an impact on our business and should get you excited to come to work each day
- Coach you on developing your strengths and mitigating your weaknesses so you continue to evolve into a seasoned business professional
- Give you opportunities to develop the skills necessary to continue to move up in your career
- Continue to foster a great culture that makes Performio a rewarding and enjoyable place to work
Overview of the Role
We have an excellent opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst (Product Analyst). He or she must be passionate about creating an exceptional product and enjoy solving complex problems.
They will be working closely with business stakeholders, designers, engineers and the product manager to write user stories to continuously improve the product.
- Partnering with the business to elicit user, system and business needs and translating those into coherent user stories for delivery
- Groom the product backlog, maintain epics and user stories
- Actively involved in scrum meetings, including stand-ups and sprint planning, grooming and retrospectives
- Be the contact person for the engineering, design and UAT team to support development and testing
- Proactively analyse and triage user issues encountered throughout development and
- Run internal discovery/brainstorming sessions
5+ years experience as a Business Analyst, Product Owner, or similar role
Previous hands-on agile experience (ideally certified)
Demonstrated experience improving enterprise-level B2B SaaS software in complex domains e.g. finance
Apply a customer centric mindset in all aspects of your work
Technical understanding of SQL is highly desirable; the domain is heavily data driven and understanding the data flow is beneficial
Excellent problem-solving skills; capable of investigating solutions for complex problems
Adept at connecting and communicating with cross-discipline team members, including product managers, designers, engineers and testers
Ability to make decisions where design and technology intersect