- Why Performio
- By Role
- By Industry
- By Role
- Customer Experience
- Request a Demo
We’re a growing global company with a remote workforce across the US and global offices in Melbourne, Australia and India. Our customers include major companies across a range of industries and brands.
We are a close-knit, high-energy team that genuinely enjoys working with each other and loves to make our customers happy.
We're a fast-growing, B2B Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with global offices.
We solve a critical problem for medium-to-large businesses around the world – automating sales commission calculations.
We were founded in Melbourne, Australia where we also maintain an established office. We are profitable, well-funded, and recently purchased by a U.S.-based investor group that is helping us invest in growth.
Play to Win
- We relentlessly focus on results, have a bias to action, and finish what we start.
- We consistently show good judgement.
- We consistently meet the results and behaviors for our roles.
- We consistently look for ways to improve and raise the bar.
- We challenge the status quo and take advantage of change.
- We are humble, respectful, and supportive of each other.
- We all pitch in and help each other out to get the job done.
- We make an extra effort to consider and include our global colleagues.
- We “own it” – we take responsibility and hold each other to account.
- We choose optimisim in the face of challenge.
- We use our expertise to determine what’s right for the customer–even if this isn’t always what they ask for.
- We seek out, listen to and use our understanding of customer needs when developing ideas and solutions.
- We put the success of the business over our ego.
- We show initiative, enthusiasm, and a desire to exceed expectations in solving our customer’s sales comp challenges.
- We treat our customers, partners, and vendors the way we want to be treated.
- Our communication is timely, candid, and consise.
- We communicate professionally while keeping our sense of humor.
- We tailor our message and provide appropriate context to get our point across.
- We seek diverse perspectives, listen actively, and encourage respectful feedback.
- We work to deeply understand issues by asking thoughtful questions.
- We’re constantly expanding our knowledge of our customers, domain, and industry.
- We look beyond the first, most obvious solution to surface alternatives.
- We are willing to change our opinions based on new information.