Backed by Performio, telecommunication companies such as Vodafone Hutchison and Singtel Optus are able to better handle the changes in their industry, boost productivity, and engage sales teams with accurate and timely payments.
A Quick Look at Sales Commissions for Telecommunication Companies
- Common Data Sources: Salesforce, NetSuite, Oracle, and SAP.
- Common Sales Metrics: Units, Boltons, and Accessories, Revenue, Sale Order Value, and Customer Satisfaction (NPS and/or CSAT).
- Common Sales Incentive Plan Models: Multiple weighted components, multiple KPI plans, OTE models and quota attainment, commission paid per big wins.
- Common Sales Comp Challenges: Frequent sales compensation plan changes, complex territory structure, high staff turnover, multiple data sources, and narrow timeframes to complete tasks.
Automate Your Sales Commissions Calculations
Are you tired of endless compensation spreadsheets? With Performio, you can quickly automate your sales commissions calculations, allowing you to focus on bigger, more important things.
Once you become a Performio user, you'll benefit from:
- A Centralized System: All your compensation and sales performance data will be stored in one secure location, making it easy for you to find important information in a timely manner.
- A Tailored System: Performio is purpose-built to accommodate different types of plans, data sets, and reporting needs across all channels and markets. So, your Telesales division can be managed distinctly compared to your SME channel, Wholesales, Business, and Government.
- Reduced Overheads: This increase in efficiency will allow you to reduce overhead. Imagine how much time you'll save when your sales commissions calculations are automated and easy to locate inside Performio!
- A Happier Sales Team: Because Performio is so easy to use, you'll be able to pay your sales reps on time and build trusting relationships with your team. This will inspire them to work harder for your company.
Engage Your Sales Team
Your sales team is the engine that makes your telecommunications company go. Fortunately, Performio makes it easy to engage your staff through an intuitive commissions platform that doesn't require training to operate correctly.
Everyone, from new hires to seasoned veterans within your organization, can be up and running with Performio in minutes. Once inside the system, they'll be able to see the compensation details relevant to their role in the organization, including performance vs. rewards information.
Additionally, Performio can be accessed via a convenient mobile app to keep your team focused and motivated, and contains in-app plan acceptance functionality, dispute management with Chat-as-Workflow, and many more features.
Get the Insights You Need
Performio is your company's single source of truth when it comes to commissions. By unifying your compensation data into easy-to-read reports, you'll be able to accurately identify and measure performance by sales roles and/or compensation plan components.
You'll also be able to create custom analytics dashboards based on organizational hierarchy. For example, the C-Suite will be able to see actual performance versus forecasted numbers. At the same time, sales managers can view team performance compared to quotas, and sales reps can look at actuals verses quotes and projected earnings.
In other words, Performio gives everyone in your organization the insights they need to measure performance and make critical decisions with confidence.
The Performio Advantage
Performio has worked with telecommunications companies for more than 15 years. This makes us a trusted partner in the field and has given us the opportunity to serve world-class organizations like Optus and Vodafone.
Request a free demo today to modernize your telecommunications company's commission software with Performio.